• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

off road expo

Skullver

Still Flailing
Hey all, just seeing if any XJers are going to the off road expo Oct. 8 & 9 at the pomona fairplex. It looks like it could be pretty cool. Any one been to one yet?

If you are building or outfitting a rig, it is a good time (show specials on some items). If you are built and outfitted, notsomuch.

Although, the booth girls can be good to leer at after $16 worth (two cups) of megaswill beer. ;)

I'm not there this year... too many other projects require my attention.

It's a great show.. I may even go both days... Next to SEMA it's a great way to see most everything in one place....and get a bit of a break on goods.
See Ya ! (there)
Curt :us:

It's a great trip and worth the time to go. I have gone twice but I will not be able to make it this year other project around the house.

Your Jeep looks familiar Jeepsterboy. Was that you on 15 South(Miramar area) about 5am Thursday?

If you are talking about today? Then yes. If you are talking about last Thursday then yes too, and everyother one before that ha. I am working downtown right now...

Were you in that red XJ?

-Scott

Yea, no tire on top anymore, and new front bumper and stuff but yea.

Last edited:
Back