• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pittsburgh Trails

G

Can anyone help a newbie from the pittsburgh area identify a few good trails? Western PA? West Virginia?

trails

Check out triangle4wd.com there from that area. There are a few guys that have some huge XJ's. We got to Franklin PA quite often, not sure how far that is from you but its a pretty good time. Also check out hrja.org they are also form the Pitt. area. Jason

There's a Yahoo group called PGHoffroad that's Pittsburgh based. They run at Connellsville, PA a good bit. Also there is a statewide club, PaWheelers, that has at least one member in the Pittsburgh area ... they also run at Connellsville. The PaWheelers have a website, www.pawheelers.com And of course you've already found NAXJA-NAC ... hasn't been a Pittsburgh area run yet, but that may change if a good wheeling area is found. Connellsville is the only one in that area that I've been at ... there may be other know to those more local than I.

I'm in the Johnstown area, but have ran at Connellsville on several occasions with both the above groups. I am also a member of PaWheelers and on PGHoffroads group list. If you need more info, zap me an email at [email protected]

Back