• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who besides me is not ready to go yet?

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
Leaving for MOAB tuesday AM, have new front shocks, brake line work, front tow point, etc still need done. I guess I m not going to work tomorrow either

DAMN

xjnation said:
Leaving for MOAB tuesday AM, have new front shocks, brake line work, front tow point, etc still need done. I guess I m not going to work tomorrow either

DAMN
Is it possable to get ready for a trip? Everytime I go somewhere I get a hundred miles from home and go DAMN! I forgot the keys to the jeep....or someother major thing.

DrMoab said:
Is it possible to get ready for a trip? Everytime I go somewhere I get a hundred miles from home and go DAMN! I forgot the keys to the jeep....or someother major thing.

Hey Ryan, SEE you in the Morning:D
should we have breakfast at the Spanish Fork Mikkey Dees?

Who's up for "soft" drinks and chips at my cabin Thursday night? :cheers: :party: :puke: :thumbup:

:D

xjnation said:

DAMN

Just bring the stuff here and do it. It's more fun working on your stuff at the Slickrock just ask anyone. :D

In Moab, Mike R

Considering my jeep is on jack stands with the pass. side axle and knuckle completely removed, no steering, and still not registered, looks like I will not make it at all this year. IC Spring Fling 2006 in Moab baby!

Back