• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANK YOU

Frog975

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post this, and say THANK YOU. I finally retired and am now in Virginia. On the trip over here, i saw some cool looking XJ's, and thought to myself. "I wonder if they know about NAXJA?" Well if they don't thats theyre loss, because it is a good group of people, and a very good Organization. But I wanted to especially say thank you to Keven and Lisa, and Jes. If it haden't been for them I would never have strayed in California. For the rest of you guy's (and gal's) thank you for putting up with me, and guiding me on my quest to build a pretty bad Jeep. If i ever get back to the area, I'll drop Keven a line, and maybe we can go have some fun. Thanks again for the wisdom, and guidance, and patience. HAPPY JEEPIN !!!!!

Hey Mike, congratulations on your retirement. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the time your going to have to explore and work on the Jeep. I think there's quite a few NAXJA members in the Virginia area, you should check out the new SE Chapter forum to see what's going down. Also, you should make the effort to come out to Moab next year, I guarantee a great time.
Stay in touch.

Jes

Enjoy your retirement Mike! And thanks for puttin' up with us LOL. Keep in touch. You know there is always a place for you to stay if you want to come visit. Maybe see ya in Moab next year?

Keven

Back