• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used dakota leaf pack cost...

jth877

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm calling around the yards in my area for dakota leaf packs. The cheapest I found was $100 for the pair. Is this the going rate? God Damn!

x2 got mine at pull-a-part for $12 per side, so $24 for both sets of leafs. look for a pull-a-part if you can find one, they are always much cheaper.

i went a priced a couple other junkyards and they wanted around $75 bucks for them.

i would not pay $100 bucks for a set of used leafs though...

If your not in any hurry for them, I can keep my eyes open when I visit the PnP's here. We may be able to work something out. Although shipping may be a "deal breaker"

Dragline- we might be able to work something out. I thought $100 was high. Other places around here want $75 per side or $120 for a pair.

northwestxj said:
i went a priced a couple other junkyards and they wanted around $75 bucks for them.

i would not pay $100 bucks for a set of used leafs though...

The dilema with this guys is that....SOMEONE is puling them for you.

Employees don't come free, and neither does insurance....welcome to Catch 22.

I got a pair for $75. Went up to the front desk and told them what I wanted. Then about 20min later the guy showed up with the springs and I paid and left. Depending on what yards are in your area and the availability of Dakota springs will determine if $100 is expensive for you.

AARON

Got on an s-10 forum and found a local guy that had lowered his s-10. He had the stock pair laying around and I got them for $40

Back