• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJs at Oceanside Ecology...

Fish0411

NAXJA Forum User
I got off work a little early yesterday and the Ecology Junkyard off of the 76 has a few XJs....One just got there yesterday. I absolute cleanest 1990 4 door XJ I've seen. Sorry Ryan, no D44s. One has the 242 full time transfer and only shows 60,000 on the odometer. Also 1 has the overhead console....some gas tank skids....etc..

FiSh~

is it wrecked?

A little damage to the front, maybe messed up the radiator. I honestly didn't think it was totaled. The stock wheels are in perfect condition with plenty of tread left.

FiSH~

You know my ears perked up... for a second...

Fish: did you catch how much they wanted for it?

No.....I think they wanted $950 for it, but one of the employees let me take some parts off it and then they moved it into the yard. Its gonna be a shell pretty soon. I'm going back for the gas tank skid and airbox.

FiSH

Fish0411 said:
No.....I think they wanted $950 for it, but one of the employees let me take some parts off it and then they moved it into the yard. Its gonna be a shell pretty soon. I'm going back for the gas tank skid and airbox.

FiSH

weak, i'm looking for a beater.

GSequoia said:
!!!

A beater?

So what would that make the '89?

A beaten Jeep?

That one got the designation "trail rig" long ago. Though it is fairly Hasta

I went there this morning before my classes started.

There is a nice 93, sport I think, has AX-15 5 speed, NP231, D30/8.25, 4.0 and is still pretty clean. The trans enters all gears (engine off), its green, muddy someone had just wheeled it, the t-case was in 4L. It also has a FULL GAUGE instrument cluster showing 167k and was VERY complete, I grabbed some misc body parts and a cupholder. Would be a good source if you want to swap in a manual.

There was also a couple late 80s 6cyl Renix fairly complete, a late 80 4cyl- so if youre looking for cheap low gears and...

a Dana 60 rear in a flatbed about to be crushed.

Anybody looking for these parts? I may be able to collect something for you (for a fee) the next time I go, about every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back