• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oceano Dunes "Pismo"

SLOSARMEDIC

NAXJA Forum User
im new to the board and new to the XJ i have a white 1991 HO. im using it as a search and rescue vehicle for the sheriffs department. im located in oceano ca and im a 1/4 mile away from the entrance to the dunes. so if anybody is local to me in slo area or whatever let me know. you will see me running code 3 threw the dunes :):)

Thats pretty awesome! I'll be looking for it if I ever make it up there in my jeep. Considering I want to be on the sheriff's dept(Ventura County) I would be pretty excited to see a sheriff xj!

Got any pics?

Welcome to NAXJA. Just be carefull if you are following Goatman in the dunes. I'm local but I don't run the dunes as much as I go out to Pozo. Have fun on the Board but try to make some of the runs as they are a great time.
Mark

As soon as I can get my junk fixed again. I broke a sector shaft on my power steering box. I'm trying to get everything together for a Hydraulic assist and as soon as I'm done I'll post up a Pozo trail run.
Mark

Re: Oceano Dunes "PYpmo&quo$0

PQUNTE=@OS@RMED@C]hm nDp to the board hd new to the XJ [/QUOTE]

Welcome to the boards.......and to the XJ, they make a nice little grocery gettin money pit.

TIM

Pict0273.jpg

there is a pic of it 3" Pro Comp lift on 31's... cheesy i know. after i get the tax return its going up on 37's

Thats a nice looking jeep. So is that your personal car and you patrol in it? Or is that a gov't car, I cant see the plate from that angle if its govt issued. I cant wait to see that with the light bar, thats going to be sweet.

Oh, btw, if you ever replace the rear bumper, let me know, I'll take the stock tire carrier off your hands, I'll even pick it up. :D

that is a nice looking jeep. what are you doing to your suspension to allow for the 37's? how about gearing and lockers? by the way ,nitro, i just removed a carrior back bumper and it is all up for grabs. p.m. me

its going to be my personal vehicle with lights on it :) i also have an 05 Scion tC for my Daily Driver but i really hate imports, but there good on gas sooo you get the idea.

Grzz701 said:
Welcome to NAXJA. Just be carefull if you are following Goatman in the dunes.

Grzz701 said:
As soon as I can get my junk fixed again. I broke a sector shaft on my power steering box. I'm trying to get everything together for a Hydraulic assist and as soon as I'm done I'll post up a Pozo trail run.
Mark

Hey Mark, what's wrong with following me in the dunes? Just because we both broke our front housings and I also broke a sector shaft.........

:D

Back