• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" lift coils, who to go with?

XJMark

NAXJA Forum User
O.K. I've seen some posts where folks say "Never buy direct you'll overpay". Meaning buy the items through someone who is a dealer for brand X.

I saw on Rusty's web page 3" front coil springs for XJ $99.00 being the direct from them price. Now if someone knows of something cheaper than that, i.e. dealer price etc., heck even used, please let me know. If it's something that's a well kept secret please PM me, I really want to save some money here.

You see I have sort of a dilemma...... I created "Franken-leaves" for the back by using my XJ top leaf and adding the guts of an MJ pack under that. Along with the MJ shackles that I already had on there I'm at just a hair above 3" in back. More like 3.50". I was originally planning on adding some spacers and maybe F-150 springs in the front but I decided against it at the last minute. Something about it riding like a rock hauler turned me off to the idea.

So I'm now "actively" looking for some springs to get rid of that dragster look. The way it looks currently I could paint it black and put coach lights on it and it would be a 4X4 Munster mobile! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OME 934's...

Back