• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here

NRT_Chris

NAXJA Forum User
Just saying hello. I live in covina.We race class 3 with MDR. WE are always looking for pit support. I have been involved with jeeps for about 8 years . I work for Currie Ent. any way just saying hi

Currie?

DEALS ON AXLES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.K. Welcome

hey
welcome
I like the slow stuff... Racing costs a lot of money... But it would be great to be a pit person for an event if you need the help...

I go to Azusa a lot to watch the idiots break their stuff...

Ken in Corona

There are some racers here. I'm into the slow stuff... and you are charging me a small fortune to do it too. :D

--ron

PS: Welcome!

I am into the slow stuff too.

Does Daryl still work in your sales group?

Cool. A couple of guys here have worked with him in the past.

Got any pics of your race truck?

NRT_Chris said:
Just saying hello. I live in covina.We race class 3 with MDR. WE are always looking for pit support. I have been involved with jeeps for about 8 years . I work for Currie Ent. any way just saying hi

Welcome to NAXJA!

I could do a little crew work for a team. I've been thinking about finidng a way to do that, seems it would be more interesting than just spectating. So, you're running an XJ, right? Class 3 MDR.....so I'm assuming it's not Jeepspeed compliant. Can you tell us a little about it?

Damn, just looked over the '06 MDR schedule and I work every race weekend except the Aug 12 night race. :mad:

that sucks you have to work almost every race. The car is an x jeep speed car . Its built to JS spec. We bought it from a guy in san diego he did a real nice job. His name is ricardo "roach" Rameriz . He raced it in mexico mostly . it ran the baja 1000 and finished all but 70 miles of it . he lost a ring gear. he sold it to us so he can build a new car. It a 1990 4 door with a 98 motor and a 99 intake. Fox shox skyjacker 6" rock ready lift . it has a 9" rear with 5:29 gears 33" maxxis tires deaver rear springs. We are not running JS because we dont like some of the rules

welcome!

I think most people here are into the slow stuff but wish to be into the fast stuff. I pretend to go fast sometimes out in the Nevada desert, but my definition of fast is probably half the speed of your class 3 XJ.

Post some pics of your XJ, and tech too. Here's the best pre-runner type thread going on the board: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25592

Welcome to NAXJA, hope you find a home here. What do you do at Currie?

The Pics

I'll have to race ya sometime... :kissyou:

319_4.jpg

319_3.jpg

319_2.jpg

:search: *deleted* :search:

Last edited:
Back