• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Diamond track bar

asatxj

NAXJA Forum User
I was just given a Black Diamond adjustable trackbar. The heim seems quite sloppy. Where can I get a new one?

probably from black diamond...

Didn't see any replacement parts on their site. Hence the question.

phone usualy works better for specific replacement parts...

:phone:

asatxj said:
Didn't see any replacement parts on their site. Hence the question.

I'd be willing to bet that they have a phone number. Being that they're a business, it'd probably be best to attempt phoning them during business hours.

ECKSJAY said:
I'd be willing to bet that they have a phone number. Being that they're a business, it'd probably be best to attempt phoning them during business hours.

dzdvki.gif

Last edited:
I have a superlift track bar (they own Blackdiamond) on my 2001 xj , have a friend that has a Rubicon 1600, i believe is the number looks the those parts interchange.

Last edited:
Raneil and Bowhunter, thanks. finally the intel I wanted not the "call the company" stuff.

asatxj said:
Raneil and Bowhunter, thanks. finally the intel I wanted not the "call the company" stuff.

sorry for trying to save you the headache of getting the wrong part because someone on a board said it "might" fit...

youre_awesome.gif

nothing wrong with calling black diamond, but if they put a crappy heim on the original, do you really want to replace it with another piece of shyte?

for good heims you can go here http://www.qa-one.com/

I generally call the company right away on such things but I'm always looking to upgrade and thought someone may have a "better idea" Who knows maybe somebody like Nth degree has a new version that works better.

Back