• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help with an engine - Muscle Needed!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Would anybody care to help me get an engine? I gotta load it up at Rollins in Costa Mesa and unload in Torrance. It would be awesome if somebody has access to a truck!

Anyway, truck or no if you want to help let me know; I'd appreciate it a lot and would owe you some beer.

Thanks,
Sequoia

when?

I have a truck and might be able to help you out

LOL...Dan the bambi slayer. More of a mercy killing, wasn't it?

Back on topic...Seq, I could help you load up the engine at Mike's. But I ain't going to Redondo. I could also bring you that tie rod and track bar.

What time?

Dan Turner said:
Geoff, you're not planning on swapping engines before moab are you??

Kejtar said:
Nope, he's going to be carrying it as a spare :D

Well I have seen Bones rebuilding his upper end and Sean R doing gear/locker installs at the Slickrock so I wouldn't say it can't happen. :D

Go ahead and help Johnny, I'll figure out how to get it out in Redondo, got a longshoreman neighbor, they're pretty strong! Maybe I'll just open the hatch and hit the throttle ;)

Okay, so maybe I forgot to quite finish that post...

It's looking like I'll be able to get out of here on the earlier side of life; maybe leaving the South Bay around nine-ish, depends on a few things here...

Anyway, Johnny give me a call; Mike give me a call if there's any issues as to what time I should show up.

Sequoia

My truck and I can help after noon today.

If that works, give me a call, Mike should have the number

Back