• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody want to tow me to Moab?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Anyone want to go to Moab but have a truck and trailer but no running Jeep? Now is your chance! You can tow the one and only G. Sequoia Armstrong and his Jeep for a one week stay in beautiful Moab, Utah. All gas/diesel paid for the trip and a stay in a beautiful one hundred square foot cabin with such luxuries as a bed, a bed, possibly air conditioning, and a bed; no inconveniences like plumbing, bathroom, or refrigerator. As an added bonus you would be allowed to ride along with Sequoia on all the not so hardcore trails that his Jeep is capable of doing.

Act fast, this once in a lifetime opportunity will not last long (the cabin needs to be firmed up fast)!

Sequoia

Note: This post is best read with a good dose of tongue in cheek. Although I really do need a tow to Moab because my Jeep will probably not make it ;)

Is every trip to Moab an adventure with you? :laugh3: Bumper caps come to mind.

Xjman1 said:

Yes.

Bumper caps, bald tires, fuse links, oil slicks, and black smoke so far. :banghead:

:laugh3:

Xjman1 said:
Well, let's put it this way: there is a group of us that is putting an arrival pool together :D You want in on the action ;)?

Kejtar said:
Well, let's put it this way: there is a group of us that is putting an arrival pool together :D You want in on the action ;)?

Hmmm, very tempting, what is the cost to join?

Can we change the bets to whether or not he can find a truck to get towed there?

cracker said:
Can we change the bets to whether or not he can find a truck to get towed there?

Ahh, you might not want to do that.

Kejtar said:
nope cause that would potentially open up the pool to being rigged.

Put me in for the 1st, sometime in the evening. I'll take a simple 2:1, hope you can cover a grand. :D

--ron

I'm pulling my bet out :)

Ron'll get him there.

cracker said:

I thinking that if he rubs off on the truck it may not make it there either. I'm keeping my bet right where it is.

Back