• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

re 3.5 " lift with aal's

will the aal's worK well

• yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • no way

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

good303

NAXJA Forum User
im getting ready to lift my 94 and am in between a rocK and a hard place as to what to buy . i want full spring in the bacK but money aint free . so im looKing at their lift with the aal's . my stocK springs are in exallent shape and i probly wont be doing any extreme hauling so will the aal give me the 3.5 " in the rear . and if they start to sag could i go with extended shacKels and still be in the safe zone as far a axle wrap is concerned . well thanKs fellow xj'ers

traction bar ladder bar ?

being a realitive newbie could you tell me what things things are and if possible send some pics of the traction and ladder bar thanKs

A ladder bar is one type of traction bar. Check any speed shop or look for Summit Racing's web page.

I just ordered the same kit with aal's. It hasn't arrived yet, but it is supposed to be here by the end of the week. I will let you know what i think and how it rides and crawls. I asked around and noone really could say anything was wrong with the aal if stock leafs are in good shape, other than maybe a rough ride. Go to www.crawltech.com i found the best deal there. Free shipping to Pa and $120 for OME shocks.

re lift

thanKs for the heads up on that crawlteKe man ill checK it out hope the install goes well

Spend a little more now or spend it later, but you'll spend it nonetheless.

AAL's sag, don't flex for crap, and ride like hell. At least mine did. Hated it.

spend the extra $$$ on the fulll packs. If you don't have the extra $$$ then save it up till you do.

lockd.gif
Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back