• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full size chevy springs

stumphumper

NAXJA Forum User
ok i already searched and only came up with topics about s10 leaves. i have a full 4" bds lift for a k5 blazer that ive been tryin to sell with no luck so today out of bordum (spell?) i took my tape measure and a rear leaf and crawled under my bonestock sagging 2000xj they measurements seem to line up 52" from bolt to bolt 2.5" wide my main concern is my leafs currently bow the opposite way and the 4" bds chavy springs look like the golden arches. i am not tryin to get huge lift since i am worried about vibes. but i was just wondering if anyone has done this. i am pretty sure they wouldn't flex great but would hold up to alot of weight for camping. also i realized that ORD zerorate addaleves (wich are basically blocks that bolt to the leaves would work on an xj. they give you the option to move th axel 1" or 1.5" front or back to play with wheelbase etc. or leavve it where it is. i was thinking if i remove the overload spring and maybe anothe leaf if i would be able ot get around 3". so let me know what ya'll think

Back