• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walmart BFG Land Terrain or Liberator

Angus

NAXJA Forum User
Recently my brother did me a great favor while my wife was ill. October is his birthday and he needs tires desperatly. He is running bald 31' BFG AT's, but I cannot afford to spend that much right now. I ran some Walmart Liberators about 5 years ago with few problems. Has anyone else had godd/decent luck with these less expensive tires.

Angus

When we bought my daughters 97TJ couple winters ago it came with 5 of them, 30x9.50's in the AT flavor, about half worn. They seemed to hold up OK and are now in an 89XJ. BUT, If you have a sams club membership they have a pretty good package price on 4 BFG AT/KO's that you might want to look at.

i currently run the 31" liberators- theyve held up fine thus far, and i acrually just got back from some DEEP mud- i just aired them down to about 18 before i went and had NO trouble at all, most ly in 2wd- id buy them again, given the price + they carry a 40k warranty, which should be plenty of time to figure out how big the next set needs to be

Back