• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country????

Status
Not open for further replies.

uttermost

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anybody had any input about Rough Country Susp. I have heard mixed reviews on this co. I am looking to put their 4.5 inch kit on my Country. Input please!!!!

here

wade through all the other worthless threads like this one and THE DOUBLE POST THAT YOU MADE!

get a clue man...

It will live up to it's name, as in Rough riding. May want to invest in a kidney belt, as you will discover from your search of previous post responses.

Rob P

I have the RC 3" lift with rear add a leaf and it is ok but not good. I abuse mine alot so it really doesn't matter for me but if you are looking for a good road ride I would not reccomend them. For the money it is good but there are alot better lifts out there. Get searching!

Kim.

As Ranger already stated, try to search on this subject. There is ALOT of info on this subject on this site. All you have to do is take the time to do some reading. Even on the bottom of this thread there are some listings on other threads to look at about this. JUST SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Sorry to be so harsh but some just need to take the time to search, read, and learn.:lecture:

Good luck in your search.:)

Kim.

i used their 3 1/2 inch front coils and in 5 months they've collapsed to 1 1/2. E-mailed their tech deptartment. Not even worth typing their response. Save up a little more and go with RE. You won't regret it.

uttermost said:
Thanks SONNY!! Glad to see you just graduated High School. What are you studying in college Etiquette?

How old are you????????????????

I helped you a lot

you will thank me later

there are 500 some odd hits when you type rough country because EVERYONE and their mom makes threads like this without reading the old ones that all cumulate to the same damn thing (1/2 of the advice of which is complete regurgitated bull shit that people read elseware and are repeating blindly)

as for my opinion on Rough Country - i have no issues with their LCA's that i have run for 1+ year with no issues.

my opinions on RRO - weak/inferior product with regards to rock rails, shackles, and trackbar's.

ask me what i think of rusty's, RE and TNT customs - i dare you.

XJ_ranger said:
there are 500 some odd hits when you type rough country because EVERYONE and their mom makes threads like this without reading the old ones that all cumulate to the same damn thing (1/2 of the advice of which is complete regurgitated bull sh*t that people read elseware and are repeating blindly)

I think that about sums it up.
lockd.gif

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back