• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who Makes a Lockable Jerry Can Mount?

Deathrunner

NAXJA Forum User
I'm building a custom bumper and I want a mount for my 20L Nato fuel cell, they are roughly the same size as the blitz cans.

I want something that is lockable and secures the can more than one of those cheap blitz mounts with a strap.

I'm also planning to mount my license plate on the front of it.

Heavy duty and lockable....anyone have any suggestions?

Cool!

That is close to what I was thinking, buit if I mount it vertically (like I want to), it would hang out pretty far off teh bumper. I would like something that mounts the can vertically (Spout pointing up) and flush against the bumper.

Good lookin out though. I missed that one in my searches.

Awesome, taht one looks pretty good. I wonder how well it holds the can in place, looks like it might bounce around ina high speed situation. But I really like the design, pretty sweet. Thanks

The bike tubing is a good idea. I am more concerned about up and down than back and forth. It seems that the strap would hold it well enough for back and forth.

That might be the one for me. I'm gonna keep looking, though.

Back