• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cooper discoverer atr

I had a set of Cooper MT's and they sucked!

My Cooper calatog doesn'r even show an ATR -- must be a fairly new tire.

I don't know that one, but I can tell you that I have had fantastic success with Disoverer Radials and Discoverer LTs. Good all-around tires, decent in both rain and snow, and they wear forever. I really don't consider other brands when tire shopping ... if I'm buying new, I'm buying Cooper.

Could you be talking about the "New" Discoverer STT? They were re-engineered with a thicker sidewall, and they fricken ROCK! Im running them currently. 31x10.50xr15s

i've run stt st lt a/t. there decent tires and i've run plenty of them too. probably will run the new stt's next. i have not got the best mileage out of them but i never do from any tire. there a good price for a good tire.

Eagle said:
My Cooper calatog doesn'r even show an ATR -- must be a fairly new tire.

I don't know that one, but I can tell you that I have had fantastic success with Disoverer Radials and Discoverer LTs. Good all-around tires, decent in both rain and snow, and they wear forever. I really don't consider other brands when tire shopping ... if I'm buying new, I'm buying Cooper.

I think the ATR is the "NEW" LT.
I was running the Discoverer LT's also and LOVED them !! GREAT tire, but I need 2 of them and could not get them. Was told they dont make 'em anymore so I found 4 BFG at ko's and bought them. First set of tires I have bought in YEARS that were not Cooper's. Had a set of STT MT's on my old Ford and loved them too.
Heres the Jeep with Coopers before the 2" BB.........
(sorry for the big pics)
IMG26.jpg

heres the Ford on 32's.......
IMG28.jpg

Back