• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura County Meet and Greet - Sep 24th, 2005

Xjman1

NAXJA Forum User
Who: ALL XJ owners near and far
What: A get together
When: October 24th, 2005 @ 7pm
Where: BJ's Restaurant & Brewery
461 W. Esplanade Drive
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 485-1124
Why: Why not?

Now that the 5 W's are done, who's in?

1) Xjman1
2)Capn Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could make it but it's my anniversary and will be out of town, maybe next time.

Joe said:
Wish I could make it but it's my anniversary and will be out of town, maybe next time.

How many anniversaries do you have? J/K Make sure to tell Luigi and his brother about it. Also, may want to run it by Gilbert in case I do not see him before then.

Re: Ventura County Meet and Greet - Sept. 24th, 2005

Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!! IT JUST HIT ME, THIS SHOULD BE SEPTEMBER 24TH, not October 24th. Man am I a dumb arse or what???

JoJo,

Do you have an anniversary in October?? J/K

Last edited:
Re: Ventura County Meet and Greet - Sept. 24th, 2005

Xjman1 said:
Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!! IT JUST HIT ME, THIS SHOULD BE SEPTEMBER 24TH, not October 24th. Man am I a dumb arse or what???

JoJo,

Do you have an anniversary in October?? J/K

Nope my anniversary is Sept 24.

Joe said:
You had it right the first time someone changed it or miss typed it, that's all.

Nope I asked Sequoia to change it so as not to confuse anyone. Just need the date in the post changed now. September 24th folks, Spetember 24th.

I am not an official NAXJA member yet, should I still come?I would love to see what other people are doing with there rigs as I just got my xj 6-months ago and have gone through the 8.5" long-arm kit(sold) and am now running RE 3.5" superflex. Building a class 3 racer out of my other 1985 2-door with a 4.0L HO swapped into it and would love some help or feedback (+ or -).

Skullvarian said:
I am not an official NAXJA member yet, should I still come?I would love to see what other people are doing with there rigs as I just got my xj 6-months ago and have gone through the 8.5" long-arm kit(sold) and am now running RE 3.5" superflex. Building a class 3 racer out of my other 1985 2-door with a 4.0L HO swapped into it and would love some help or feedback (+ or -).

Come on by, and if you know anyone else with an XJ bring them too.

TTT I know there are more VC XJ'rs out there. Next Saturday 7pm BJ's Pizza

ruggedjeep said:
i might drop by, not exactly from Oxnard but hey close enough ; )

No requirements other than have an XJ and be willing to drive to said location. Out of city, county, state, country, we do not care as long as you are an XJ'r.

Back