• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Drop Brackets????

FernXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Did they change their setup after they wrote their instructions. I wasn't given the 2- 2.625" spacers. The instructions say to mount them in the new LCA brackets inplace of the old CAs. Yet, there isn't space between the bracket for the spacers to fit.

Did they just misprint the spacer size? Because 2.625" is the length of a LCA bushing, and the space between the new bracket is only 2.290".

Have any of you guys run into this? I hate not knowing if I've received all the parts! They don't show those d*** spacers on their incomplete website.
TIA, Rensing

If it helps, my spacers were loose inside the box so it's possible they forgot yours. I had a total of 4 of them, 2 each of 2 different sizes.

I have four spacers of two diffrent sizes and they all fit snug. Two in the stock UCA pocket and two spacing the new UCA bracket. I don't think the stock LCA pocket gets spacers. A section of boxed channel fits there.

Scott Mac, I can visualize 2 mounting in stock UCA pockets, but the other 2 to space new UCA bracket I can't.
I looked on jeepin.com and viewed pics of how he set it up. And there are 2 spacers inside the new LCA bracket, where stock LCA used to be mounted. Is that what your calling the new UCA bracket?
Thanks again, Rensing

Back