• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I get details on TSBs?

MattS

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where I can get the details on TSBs? I've got the list from Alldata and I would like to know what to expect for a repair. Thanks in advance.

That was close to what I am looking for. I have a list with all of the TSBs and their numbers, but I don't know the repair procedure. The procedures are what I'm after. Oh yeah, it's a 99 Cherokee Sport.

I have the list from Alldata. I was trying to get around paying them. I've got an appointment with the dealer service dept. Thursday, crap, I hope they don't stick it to me. I saw on my list that #s 08-08-00 and 08-16-99A have something to do with keyless entry and was hoping to get some insight on what the TSBs recomended as a fix.

If you run your XJ on carfax you will get a list of what's been done and what recalls have not been done. The dealer will also have a list by vin whats been done. A TSB don't mean the repairs were free.

Back