• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Source of a RHD drag link.

lazyxj

NAXJA Member #1310
I have searched but have been unable to find a source of RHD drag links.
I want to use a couple of Goferit steering arm bushings to flip the drag link and tie rod to the top side of the steering arms on my D30.
This will be combined with either raising the trac bar axle mount or a lowered trac bar bracket, to keep everything parallel.

My local dealer's parts guy couldn't or wouldn't find the PN. I searched Napa and some other on-line auto parts sites with no luck. Guess I need to take a drive to find another dealer or more knowledgeable parts guy.
I have never seen a domestic RHD XJ; they must be more popular in the snow belt.

try this part number at the dealer: 5200 6582
Morris 4x4 center has them in stock for $119.00"

Thank for the information for different two sources. The PN is good and Morris has them
for $ 89.99.
Sometimes searches work and other times they don't. I found a lot of messages on the various Jeep forums about RHD drag links but no one mentioned where to buy one.
Kejtar, how did you find the PN?
Thanks again

Back