• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offset front axle(passenger side)

XJhabitat

NAXJA Forum User
So iv searched and got all the info I could about this problem but its still not clear what I should do about it. The axle is off set to the passenger side about two inches making the tire stick way out so now it cant stuff up into the fender.. My adj trac bar has got no thread left on it so does anyone have any other ideas? Mabey lifting it more would do it? Its only at about 3.5 in the front an I do have spacers I can put in but is there anyone else had this happen to them on the passenger side?

if the axle is to the passenger side - your eye to eye length on the TB are too long...

screw some threads back in...

if it is all the way in, then you can either cut some of the TB off or lift higher... - or buy a proper length Trackbar...

I was planning on lifting(leveling) the front more anyway to the rear thats sittin at 5 so... I'll see how that goes... Thanks

tink about control arms and pinion/castor angle too...

They look fine right now Im not planning to go as high as the rear cuz I only have 1" spacers and im hoping the rear will mabey settle to at least 4

Back