• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm out, cabin avail

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
I have a cabin reserved for the week if anyone needs it.
I'll hold it for a while before cancelling.

That's one of the great things about official runs; putting faces with the names.
Anyway, I'm looking at the reservation and it doesn't give a cabin #
I assume they assign them at check in.

Thanks,
Not gas, just took another $1200 hit elsewhere.

Okie Terry said:
Ah, the phone sex bill.
That's what's keeping me from probably going. My fag retarded brother in law stole my wife's credit cards and rang up over $1000.00 in gay phone sex on my telephone. Right now I'm so deep into collections for something I didn't do, that I have to hire a lawyer just to get me out of the trouble he put me in. I also had to report his ass to the police department, so I'm sure he'll be arrested for his crimes and probably do a little time for it. Vacation money = lawyer money.:mad:
If I do show up, I'll do so just to help out with the event and to camp, and I'll be Jeepless. :(

TRNDRVR said:
That's what's keeping me from probably going. My fag retarded brother in law stole my wife's credit cards and rang up over $1000.00 in gay phone sex on my telephone. Right now I'm so deep into collections for something I didn't do, that I have to hire a lawyer just to get me out of the trouble he put me in. I also had to report his ass to the police department, so I'm sure he'll be arrested for his crimes and probably do a little time for it. Vacation money = lawyer money.:mad:
If I do show up, I'll do so just to help out with the event and to camp, and I'll be Jeepless. :(

If you want to run some trails I have an empty passenger seat. All you have to do is ask.

Greg

MontanaXJ said:
If you want to run some trails I have an empty passenger seat. All you have to do is ask.

Greg
That's very kind of you to offer, but I'll have my 3 year old daughter with me. It'd be too much of an imposition.

Thanks,
Dan.

TRNDRVR said:
That's very kind of you to offer, but I'll have my 3 year old daughter with me. It'd be too much of an imposition.

Thanks,
Dan.

Like hell it would...me and ali will be leading fins and things on thursday and would love a few more passengers! 3 year olda are always welcome in our jeep!

xjnation said:
Like hell it would...me and ali will be leading fins and things on thursday and would love a few more passengers! 3 year olda are always welcome in our jeep!
Thanks to you too!! I still contemplating. I'm trying to talk myself into not letting my POS brother inlaw stop me from going on a vacation I've been planning on all year. I mean I even have to whole week off from work for it. Decisions! Decisions!

PS Can I send the 3 year old??? :D

PS PS Sorry for leading this post astray.

TRNDRVR said:
Thanks to you too!! I still contemplating. I'm trying to talk myself into not letting my POS brother inlaw stop me from going on a vacation I've been planning on all year. I mean I even have to whole week off from work for it. Decisions! Decisions!

PS Can I send the 3 year old??? :D

PS PS Sorry for leading this post astray.

shieet happens! come play, We wont have the MJ finished IM betting so we will be taking alis 96 and doing moderate to easy stuff all week. kids love fins and things! a roller coaster

xjnation said:
shieet happens! come play, We wont have the MJ finished IM betting so we will be taking alis 96 and doing moderate to easy stuff all week. kids love fins and things! a roller coaster
We'll see.

TRNDRVR said:

Strange...thats the excuse I used last time I had a $1000 gay phone sex bill.

I'm glad the wife bought it ;)

Rick

kid4lyf said:
I have a cabin reserved for the week if anyone needs it.
I'll hold it for a while before cancelling.

What a wimp.

You mean you can't handle two trips west in the same year? :looser:

I'll miss seeing the junk that you've added to your junk since BOTW. Oh, and I guess I'll miss seeing you, too. :kissyou:

Back