• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free 3" lift (just add shocks) in Tustin

jonboy

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to clear out the garage and I thought somebody local might be considering a budget boost, but be a little low on cash. Well, these are free to anybody that wants to come get em and it's all in good condition.

-Rancho LCA's
-Rancho coils
-Stock UCA's
-Stock leaf springs with Rancho AAL

jonboy said:
Trying to clear out the garage and I thought somebody local might be considering a budget boost, but be a little low on cash. Well, these are free to anybody that wants to come get em and it's all in good condition.

-Rancho LCA's
-Rancho coils
-Stock UCA's
-Stock leaf springs with Rancho AAL

wish you where closer got a kid close by who could really use the stuff....sure you would not ship :kissyou:

If you want to deal with shipping, I could use the coils for wife's DD.

I'll cover shipping costs, of course.

if you still have it let me know i might be able to come out on friday afternoon if you still have it

CRASH - dzraces has dibs, but if he decides that he doesn't want the parts, we might be able to work something out...

I'm going to the Rubicon next Wednesday and could meet you in Pollock Pines, where we're stopping for dinner at Los Hermanos

Dan (dzraces) came by and picked up the parts this morning

heres what the lift looks like installed thanks again

e7jrja.jpg

Dan - Glad that stuff worked out for you

Witt - sorry man, the stuff is on Dan's XJ now

Back