• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O/T: Need help moving, late on Sat, 17th

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a few people to assist me with me moving from Costa Mesa to Lake Forest on Saturday the 17th of September. I am picking up the U-haul at 4:00 PM. Meet at my townhome at 4:30, load up and go to Lake Forest. This will be later in the day so we can go to Mike's Swap-meet.

I would like to get 3 or 4 people to help out. PIZZA and BEER/SODA will be served!

If you are able to help, even a little, please let me know.

Thanks,

REMINDER!!!

Hey everyone. I want to thank those of you who are going to be helping me this Saturday. Please be at my place in Costa Mesa after 4:00 PM on Saturday. If you want to help unload, I hope to be at the new place in Lake Forest by 7:00 PM. That gives us almost 3 hours to load. I think we will have it done in less than 2.

Here are the 2 addresses:

Moving from 318 Sydney Lane, Costa Mesa, CA to 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest, CA.

Please reply and let me know what brand/type of beer/soda.

Thanks,

Robert

One last reminder. All help is appreciated and rewarded in the form of pizze and beer.

Thanks,

Robert

Sorry for the late thank yous, but here they are:

Thanks to Mike R, Johnny, and Scott T.

All three of you worked your butts off to help me move. Mike really seemed to enjoy the beer, Johnny really enjoyed the p;izza, and Scott just really enjoys working ( :laugh3: )

Sorry for the lack of prepairedness.

More rewards coming to you guys, just let me get all of the d@mn boxes umpacked.

Guys like you all are what makes this list and the wheelin community great!

Thanks again.

Back