• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Auxilery fan not working?

trekfuel80

NAXJA Forum User
hey i just put a brand new aux fan in and it still doesnt work. anybody have any idea? could it just be the wires or something? it all looks fine where it connects. my fuses all like to be okay too. help please.

Jeff

The fist thing I would do is check the fan itself. Run a ground and a hot lead over to it and make sure it isn't that.
(keep fingers out of way- don't ask me how I know that)

If fan comes on then it might be the leads to it. Turn on your A/C ( hope you have one) and get a light tester. Make sure your getting power to that connection. IF your getting power ??? :wierd: IF your not then follow it back and keep checking for power.

trekfuel80 said:
hey i just put a brand new aux fan in and it still doesnt work. anybody have any idea? could it just be the wires or something? it all looks fine where it connects. my fuses all like to be okay too. help please.

Jeff
Again What year? What model? How do you know its not working?

trekfuel80 said:
its a 1994 SE, manuel, 4.0 ax-15, blah blah. and i assume it should come on after a run the AC for a while , but it doesnt.
Is the A/C working? The fan don't work if the A/C don't work. The A/C compressor and fan both run at the same time.

Back