• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

this is starting to irritate me

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
At this point I"m looking at about $400 for gas just to get there and come back (figuring it's not going to go past $3.10 per gallon). That is cutting into serious jeep building funds and beer money!

DrMoab said:
Yeah....Im wondering how I am going to afford the drive and I am less then half the distance you are.
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:
well... just cause you're so close you're buying the beer!

Hey, quit yer bitchin'. Have you seen the price of diesel lately? I get 10 mpg hauling the Lance and towing the Jeep......that's $500 just getting there and back, plus gas for running trails.

But, this is vacation time, so who's counting! :D

Kejtar said:
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:
well... just cause you're so close you're buying the beer!
That won't work! It's Utah beer. I was depending on you to bring the good beer! :D

Kejtar said:
At this point I"m looking at about $400 for gas just to get there and come back (figuring it's not going to go past $3.10 per gallon). That is cutting into serious jeep building funds and beer money!
DrMoab said:
Yeah....Im wondering how I am going to afford the drive and I am less then half the distance you are.
Goatman said:
Hey, quit yer bitchin'. Have you seen the price of diesel lately? I get 10 mpg hauling the Lance and towing the Jeep......that's $500 just getting there and back, plus gas for running trails.
:rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:
All you whiney biotches can kiss our midwest chapter drivin azzes
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Last edited:
kid4lyf said:
:rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:
All you whiney biotches can kiss our midwest chapter drivin azzes
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Yea!
I figure with Fuel at $3.10 a gallon it will cost $450.00 each way!
I will be there with some Good beer for you Ketchup,
How about some New Glarus Spotted Cow, or Carlyle Brewing Co. Vanilla, or Huber Beer.
Did I bring you Berghoff or Linies last year?

seanR said:
Yea!
I figure with Fuel at $3.10 a gallon it will cost $450.00 each way!
I will be there with some Good beer for you Ketchup,
How about some New Glarus Spotted Cow, or Carlyle Brewing Co. Vanilla, or Huber Beer.
Did I bring you Berghoff or Linies last year?
I remember primarily scott free and some october fest stuff. Oh well, I'll be bringing some good beer too: Worst comes to worst, I'll pour it into the tank and see how far I get on it :D

Kejtar said:
I remember primarily scott free and some october fest stuff. Oh well, I'll be bringing some good beer too: Worst comes to worst, I'll pour it into the tank and see how far I get on it :D

It might be cheaper that way! Anybody know how many MPG to a gallon of beer? I allways forgetg to write it down after the first three!

ryurabbit said:
It might be cheaper that way! Anybody know how many MPG to a gallon of beer? I allways forgetg to write it down after the first three!

I plan to strap the beer goggles to my headlights. Then my truck won't remember how far the drive is, or that it even went anywhere.:cheers:

If all goes well I will be driving the ladies 96 xj (with new motor) and towing the MJ. Should take me about 4 tanks round trip plus 1 for playing. so around 200.00 total for fuel......and I can remember a bunch of us standing around in JV bitching about speding 60 whole dollars to fill the motorhomes!

xjnation said:
If all goes well I will be driving the ladies 96 xj (with new motor) and towing the MJ. Should take me about 4 tanks round trip plus 1 for playing. so around 200.00 total for fuel......and I can remember a bunch of us standing around in JV bitching about speding 60 whole dollars to fill the motorhomes!
you're planning to tow the mj with an xj? now that just sounds scary

Kejtar said:
you're planning to tow the mj with an xj? now that just sounds scary

why? IVe towed over 12 XJ's all around the country with my MJ's...4 cyl yet! mostly on tow dollies. distances much farther than the 320 Im gonna do this time. maybe Ill bring the 400.00 MJ to tow it with instead...LOL

Kejtar said:
I thought that Rabbit ran on diesel not beer

Your confusing me with Farmer Matt thats a deer not a Rabbit. Rabbits like hops,grains,veggies and fruit which are the precursor for GOOD BEERS! If your making some sort of reference to anything german automotive related then maybe you should check out the thread mike r. started for my take on that. I dont even acknowledge the fact that they made/make something on wheels. :us: About the "tent" incident, I sleep with a gun and I am a 3rd degree black belt. I dont think you heard anything except some snoring. :speepin:

Dan Turner said:
Rabbit runs on love salami.

No Dan, Rabbits dont eat meat, that would be CARNI-WHORES like you. I think you not only like "LOVE SALAMI" but other assorted sausages like "ONE EYED WILLIE WORMS","STUFFED CHORIZO" and most fags favorites "C@CK LINKS" (chicken sausage to you and me). You probably like "NUTS" too! :laugh3:

Now both of you get off my Arse, because osha said that unless I install handrails and seatbelts, only one person can ride me at a time qand you have both used up your turns for some time to come!!!! hasta :laugh3: :rattle:

Last edited:
Back