• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Betwwen The Lakes Run (KY)

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm gonna Kavey off of someone elses Blue Grass Jeepers post. How many of you Blue Grass and TN, or any others for that fact, folks would be interested in organizing a weekend run in land between the lakes, Turkey Bay ORV Park, for early NOV? I would say sooner, but I won't be home untill Late OCT and need time to complete a bunch of installs....Fornt bumper, fuel tank skid, t-case skid, rock rails, t-case drop.........so I figure early NOV should be perfect for me.

Count me in.

I love that place...We will just have to see we have a ride in Tellico last weekend in Oct. planed...

WE can plan more later, as I said I won't be home until Oct, I am deployed to the wonderful Mid east, but post some info on the Tellico ride, if I can get my installs done quickly, (implied task for all in the area of Ft Campbell is to offer help, can use someone with welding skill and a welder), and talk my wife into letting me go that soon after being gone 9 mons, you can count me into that ride too. I've been trying to make Tellico for 2 years now and one thing or another has gotten in the way. Fred

Land Between the Lakes is a National Park around 45min North of the TN/KY Line, there is a web page for it but I don't know exactly what it is. They hold a Jeep Jambori there once a year i think, there are some challenging stuff as well as very easy, some mud, and lots of hills. The admission is $15 for the whole weekend and $35 for the year if I remember correctly. You can camp right in the park, for $7 a night per sight 2 tents per sight, a sight is where ever you set up at. It's really a great Place to go for beginners and veterans alike.

Back