• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oem 97+ running board ??'s

camarorss350

NAXJA Forum User
i saw a set of running boards on ebay for sale, i was planning on bidding on them , but there was no full pictures of a XJ with them installed... anyone have them on their xj? or does anyone have any pics of them on an xj? i can kinda get an idea of what they look like from my moms 98 grand cherokee, but i wanna see them actually installed on my jeep... thanks alot

I have some pictures of a 2000 XJ with OEM running boards. They look really cool on stock XJs.
6f_4.JPG
(Linked)
90_4.JPG
(Linked)
1d_4.JPG
(Linked)
I hope this works for you.
Alex.

Last edited:
2000XJSPORT said:
I have some pictures of a 2000 XJ with OEM running boards. They look really cool on stock XJs.
6f_4.JPG
(Linked)
90_4.JPG
(Linked)
1d_4.JPG
(Linked)
I hope this works for you.
Alex.
I just bought a set off ebay for my wife's stock 97 Sport (soon to be a Limited). Can't wait to get them mounted. :D

If you drive on gravel or get muddy you and your ladys pants will get dirty every time you get in and out. I hate running boards and cut mine off. If it floats your boat then go for it.

I had the lund running boards on mine. I like the look of them better then the factory ones, but I still took them off because it was kind of pointless on an XJ that is staying within 2" of stock for a LONG time.

Picture_022.sized.jpg

Back