• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Update on nonrunning Jeep

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
Well I got a hold of a fuel pressure tester today from work so I tested mine and it has like 3lbs with the ignition in the on position and a little less than 20 lbs at idel ( about 700 rpm). So I guess my next question is what is it suppose to be, I 've done a search and couldn.t find an actual number.

digger4u said:
Well I got a hold of a fuel pressure tester today from work so I tested mine and it has like 3lbs with the ignition in the on position and a little less than 20 lbs at idel ( about 700 rpm). So I guess my next question is what is it suppose to be, I 've done a search and couldn.t find an actual number.
It should be 37 with the ignition in the on position and 31 running it's low, check filter and pump.

just go to the wrekers and pull one just make sure you have less than half a tank of fuel or you'll get dumped on those pumps are easy to do because you can access them from the side of the tank

Back