• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big huge thanks!!!!!!!!!!

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
I want to personally thank Danno for all of his hard work in organizing this shindig. He went above and beyond in many ways. I also want to thank Mil for the excellent job of co-ordinating the runs. I'd thank Beez for the cookout, but I don't want him to think I like him or anything :twisted: I'd also like to thank all the vendors and anon's that donated to the raffle, we couldn't do this with out your help.

But most importantly of all, I want to thank [b:df55772fa8]YOU[/b:df55772fa8] the NAXJA public for coming out and supporting the club and doing what this club was founded to do- putting on the best XJ/MJ events in the country.

Sean[/u]

Here here, I agree!
The wheeling was awesome in Moab but the human element is what made this event so great. I had so much fun just hanging out and talking with people from all over the country, seeing old friends and making new ones. I said it before and I'll say it again, I can't wait till next years' event.
Thanks everyone for such a great adventure!

Jes

Thanks for everybody's hospitality/acceptance. I did only make it down for half of the Hells Revenge run, and the Rusty Nail trail, but had a great time and will make it one of my events next year. I'll probably stay at Canyonlands for the warm showers, but I'll be there.

The full size that was with Brent and I is thinking he needs to get something that says 'Jeep' on it and I'd like to think that you guys had some kind of help with that. (Watch him get a ton J-truck or something....:D )

Back