• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Items

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious as to if there is any type of raffle this year?

I've got a Hi-lift knock-off that is good condition that I would like to donate.

Fergie

All I have is a never opened RE Tcase drop kit and this crappy old vanity plate that fell off some dorks Jeep at last year's FF......

XJEEPER said:
All I have is a never opened RE Tcase drop kit and this crappy old vanity plate that fell off some dorks Jeep at last year's FF......
now that SH!T is funny

5-90 said:
Considering there's no way on God's Green Earth I'd be able to make it - I'd need to know who to send something to...

I guess whoever does the tix and the drawing would be in charge - but I haven't seen who that is yet...

5-90
If you can't give it to someone who's going you can send it to me and I'll bring it with me (I will be doing registration and selling tickets at the same time). Danno will be overseeing the raffle (I think) but since he's flying in it might not be the best idea to send it to him. Anyways, send me a message if you want to send the stuff my way.

I've got a few goodies to bring...probably a winch bumper, some RE gen 2 discos, a SYE kit.......

See you all at slickrock.

Dan

BTW, Danno, did you ever mount the bumper you won last year?? or is it keeping the boat from leaving the front yard???

I won these at the raffle at this years Intermountain Chapter April Moab run.

I was told they were extended bumpstops
bumpstop1.JPG

But if you turn them over, I'm not so sure. :dunno:

I might bring them with me for this years raffle. Someone might be able to use them one way or the other. ;)

A little note here the rockers willnot be ready, my bender will not be able to get to them before I go so.....you guys just gonna have to live with winnin a TC skid and /or a GT skid..

I'm doing the raffle. Anything you can do is greatly appreciated. Get somebody to bring the stuff to the event. I'm having to fly due to several problems involving time or the lack there of.

5-90 said:
Who's co-ordinating the raffle there this year? I'm inclined to send in something...

5-90

Yes I did. It went on really easily and looks great. I need to score a winch for it now. I'd send you a pix but we are in the middle of Hurricane Rita (what's left of her) and just had a tornado pass 5 miles south of the house. If it slacks off tomorrow I'll try and get a shot if not later in the week. Thanks again. Danno

Dan Turner said:
I've got a few goodies to bring...probably a winch bumper, some RE gen 2 discos, a SYE kit.......

See you all at slickrock.

Dan

BTW, Danno, did you ever mount the bumper you won last year?? or is it keeping the boat from leaving the front yard???

Back