• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sept 17th So Cal Barbeque and Swap Meet at Mike's

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
So Cal Barbeque and Swap Meet at Mike's in Costa Mesa.

Mike's
2228 Raleigh Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)645-9599 hm

Sounds cool. What time do the festivities begin? Is it totally Jeep related swap meet or misc things as well?

Thanks,
Robert

rpraterxj said:
Sounds cool. What time do the festivities begin? Is it totally Jeep related swap meet or misc things as well?

Thanks,
Robert

What did you have in mind? Open to what you want to bring for the swap meet.

MJR said:

Ethan wants to know, will anybody be bringing any Hooters girls? He"ll bring the MJ.

Kejtar said:
He's got his license?

You don't need a liscence for Hooter's girls!

Kejtar said:
if he's bringing the mj, he needs a license :D

No licence yet. Permit time is very nearly upon us though. I don't know what he's thinking anyway; he hasn't even paid me for it yet. He'd have to trade it for two of 'em.!

:wave:

MJR said:

I have a few Jeep parts to get rid of. I also have the 87 parts Jeep. I was thinking of trailering it over to your place and letting people get what they want off it. I will have what I want off of it already.

I plan on moving the same weekend, late in the day on Saturday. I can bring the stuff over early enough and hang for a little while.

Let me know if this is cool.

Thanks,

rpraterxj said:
I have a few Jeep parts to get rid of. I also have the 87 parts Jeep. I was thinking of trailering it over to your place and letting people get what they want off it. I will have what I want off of it already.

I plan on moving the same weekend, late in the day on Saturday. I can bring the stuff over early enough and hang for a little while.

Let me know if this is cool.

Thanks,

Fine with me just don't leave it here.

Mike R

MJR said:
Fine with me just don't leave it here.

Mike R

Why not? Don't you need more stuff..... :laugh3:

It may be sold by then. If not, I will bring it over.

Thanks,

Just a reminder - I will be bringing an 87 parts Jeep over for people to get what they want/need. I should have it there before noon.

The hood (black), rear bumper (chrome), end caps, tail lights, and rear side glass (with vent windows) are all good. There is a 4.0 Renix enigine, AW4 tranny, NP231 t-case, and a few other pieces that are good. There is an A/C compressor on it (on-board air possiblity). There are also 4 decent Jeep aluminum wheels with mis-matched tires. There is also a huge sun-roof in it.

The axles, driveshaft, rear hatch, gas tank, & power sterring pump have all been claimed.

Thanks,

Robert

So have you guys picked Mike clean yet?

I should be there in the early afternoon. Should I bring anything?

Back