• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone bored this evening?

I might come by and I'm already dirty from working on my junk in case you need a hand - where are you?

I might show up. But just to laugh at Remi :laugh3:

OK, we were installing Brendan’s D44 today and it looks like he’s missing a few pieces.
1. One piece that goes into the cylinder that pushes the brake shoe
2. That one long wire with hook on one end and loop on the other end
3. That metal piece that is used on the adjuster to adjust the brakes

Call Brendan @ 562 397 3087

Until Tomorrow...

Brandon,

Pick up a full brake hardware kit for both sides, you'll want to replace the hardware anyway as you do not know it's history. Also get new wheel cylinders you don't want to find out that they leak - not sure if normal shoes will have it happen but I've seen a set of shoes get majorily screwed up by brake fluid before (they were old shoes and could've been some weird compound - this was on my old Courier).

GSequoia said:
Brandon,

Pick up a full brake hardware kit for both sides, you'll want to replace the hardware anyway as you do not know it's history. Also get new wheel cylinders you don't want to find out that they leak - not sure if normal shoes will have it happen but I've seen a set of shoes get majorily screwed up by brake fluid before (they were old shoes and could've been some weird compound - this was on my old Courier).

He's got new cylinders and the old shoes are near brand new.

Kejtar said:
I'll be helping Brandon swap a rear 44 into his jeep in my driveway. Swing by, lend a hand or just hangout.

I would but you live to far and gas is too high. You need to move out were theres still open land for wheeling. Then I could drop by and help.

ryurabbit said:
I would but you live to far and gas is too high
You're a few days late but you're still welcome to show up in OC for a few beers :D
You need to move out were theres still open land for wheeling.
Well I"m coming up your way (kind of) to do some wheeling on Sunday. Don't wuss out ;)

Back