• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who is starting the Northwest Cahpter?

Comanche

NAXJA Forum User
Who is starting the northwest chapter and how can I get involved. I'm paying my dues tonight and have been waiting for this for a long time. Any members from Oregon involved? Will Oregon be included? Maybe an Oregon chapter could be started?

:confused:
Thanks
Ron

Proposed is Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Western Montana. Kind of a large area but hey, there are lots of mutual places for events that are just hours from everyone. :D

Anyhow, I coincidentally started the ball rolling as it was being discussed amongst the Board of Directors. I run a Yahoo Groups e-mail list (www.PNWXJ.com) that has been running for 2 years now with over 100 members. Recently I put a call out to anyone who wanted to start a club...and it's morphed into starting a NAXJA Chapter!

What you see here is preliminary. The board goes up, folks show interest...and when enough people become members of NAXJA we can take vote on office positions that need to be filled, then apply to become an official Chapter!

Glad to see that you have interest! I talked to many folks who were interested in this and hadn't joined NAXJA in the past because there was no Northwest Chapter. Well, someone had to step up and do it...so I did with the help of friends. :)

Phil.
My trail rig is an 88 MJ, are MJ welcome to join PNWXJ? I own a 1992 XJ also.
I'm from Oregon, and yes I have been waiting to join.

Ron

Comanche said:
Phil.
My trail rig is an 88 MJ, are MJ welcome to join PNWXJ? I own a 1992 XJ also.
I'm from Oregon, and yes I have been waiting to join.

Ron

Of course! I take it that was you who signed up earlier? Welcome aboard. :)

that was me, hope to get together soon
Ron

phil,
what happened to pnwxj. Is states it is closed?
Ron

Back