• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

its been awhile...

Cupcake

NAXJA Member #1377
a lot of things have happened over the last couple of months my poor little white xj was stolen but thankfully recovered later that day with no damage thankfully anyways...well with the rising gas prices and the horrible gas mileage my jeep has been getting me my dad has recommended me to get new headers and a cat-back system prices are kind of high what i am asking you guys if you know anyone that can help out a 18 year old kid that loves his xj if you know of anyone please let me know it will be greatly appreciated

Just mail order your parts for the best deals. What exactly are you asking for? Do you want used parts?

no used parts i was thinking on the lines of a gibson header and cat-back system with high flow? dunno about the high airflow but my dad told me that

We (Scott - Clean_RC & Johnny - Xjohnnyc) installed the Banks torque tube on my 2000. It was not to bad to install with the exception of a couple of bolts that were a real PITA.

I had the muffler and tail pipe replaced last year. All I need to is upgrade to a high-flow cat and I will be done with the exhaust.

I found the best price to be at quadratec (http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgsh0101.exe?SKW=17601&HKW=XJ&PAGLEN=10&FNM=13&checked=Y)

Good luck!

Robert

Back