• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tune CB Antenna at Tellico

motorman

NAXJA Forum User
Is there going to be anyone at Tellico that could bring the equipment to help me tune my CB antenna. My reception seems to be getting worse and I have been told to get my antenna/cable tuned.

If anyone has an RF gain meter, or whatever equipment and knowledge it would take to do that I would appreciate it.

If I need to get anything from Radio shack or anywhere before hand please let me know.

I bought an SWR meter last year shortly after tellico, but like everything else, it has dissappeared :confused: they only run like 15-20 dollars at radio shack. I'll help you tune it if you buy a swr meter or if i find mine in the next week in between my 60 hr work week schedule. :)
later,
Andrew

hmmm looks like the post i put a little while ago got deleted or something, i live in raleigh and could tune it for you one afternoon, ill send u a pm with my #

Mark

Don't think I will have time before my trip to stop by. I will try to call you once I get back. I will be out of town on business the week after so I won't be back until the 19th.

Thanks for the offer.

Back