• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Topless Xj Pics

What'd you learn from the first one? What're the headlights out of and why?

Am I missing something or is there no bar between the corner of the windshield and the floor on the drivers side? Not trying to pick....this is just something that I have been concerned with recently.

Rev

vintagespeed said:
What'd you learn from the first one? What're the headlights out of and why?
I learned that w/ enuff trimming you can clear 35-12.50 with only a 3 in. lift and still work very well. Headlights are autozone driving lights for highs and fog lights w/parking lights for low beams just enuff to be legal.Reason for the lights and front bumper/grill is that I bought it back after my wife rolled it and it had major front end and top damagel

Rev Den said:
Am I missing something or is there no bar between the corner of the windshield and the floor on the drivers side? Not trying to pick....this is just something that I have been concerned with recently.

Rev
You're right it is missing but only until I figure out how to make it look right. The bar missing has no effect on structrual stiffness. Don't feel right without it though.

20 Meg Limit Exceeded! :rolleyes:
Guess I will check your website tomorrow or can you just post some pix down here?

Sorry about that lame free web site still learnin all this, I'd be glad to post pics I just dont know how?

Back