• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise from 91 limited into.....

Ted Z

NAXJA Forum User
I was thinking it would be nice if i could take the cruise our of my 91 limited and install it into my 91 sport.......

Is this do-able? and if so how hard would it be?

Also, unless they changed over between '89 and '91 there's a cruise control module (yellow box right under steering wheel, can't miss it) and possibly the vehicle speed sensor at the trans (I'm not really sure on this one, if it's just for CC or not)...

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Also, unless they changed over between '89 and '91 there's a cruise control module (yellow box right under steering wheel, can't miss it) and possibly the vehicle speed sensor at the trans (I'm not really sure on this one, if it's just for CC or not)...

Sequoia

Only 84-90 had a seperate cruise control box. The 91-up are controlled by the powertrain control module which learns if it has cruise or not based on inputs.

so the connectors should be there? I should be able to plug them in ( stalk & Servo) and it should just work?

Hopefully try this tonight....

Back