• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caption THIS

JohnJohn

Member #42
DSCN6316.jpg

Caption:

Hope this danged plastic fork don't melt.

or

Personally, I like the MAPP gas flavor better.

old_man said:
Caption:

Hope this danged plastic fork don't melt.

for the record, he *did* melt the fork!
;)

Yeah yeah yeah, laugh it up, but hey it was cheap and easy!. Hey, you all can't tell me you weren't cheap bastards when you were 18! I did melt the fork, but plastic on adds to the protien!...yeah thats it. Yeah I made it home under my own power, but i hope i make it to SoCal under my own power to...time will tell.

Funny thing is that I didn't know it actually was plastic, just giving you crap. It was nice to meet you. Too bad I didn't have the chance to wheel with you. Hope you got that rig running fine and it makes it to Cali. Watch out, those guys out there are all loaded, most with money, but don't let them intimidate you. Have fun out there and keep us posted how it goes.

" Man my wienie burns "

It appears Justin practices VooDoo. I think he's chosen a hotdog to represent Led. I thought I heard him mumble "I got yer 20 push-ups right here Led" when he fired up the torch......

YELLAHEEP said:
It appears Justin practices VooDoo. I think he's chosen a hotdog to represent Led. I thought I heard him mumble "I got yer 20 push-ups right here Led" when he fired up the torch......
Now thats funny I don't care who you are!! Thought something was feeling warmer than normal

Back