• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So?

Good... Long, but good... Tons of new trails I'd never ran, met lots of good people, and took in the great views... I'll get pic's up soon...

Will.

:thumbup:

pix and vid up tomorrow hopefully...

terry

Had an awesome time.Good people, good trails, good food, and mostly good weather :) .The ladies run through Chinaman Gulch went great.None of them took any by-passes(you should have seen Joey's 14 yr. old daughter tackle the rock garden in the Unlimited) and handled the trail very well (most of them were driving a trail for the first time).I'm proud of them all :yelclap: Last year was a blast but this year was far better.We had probably triple the attendance from last year!!

Pics and other B.S. coming soon :wave:

Yeeup, same here, fun time, met lots of new people, and some people I already knew. :D

I gota ask this - how are the fuel prices this year? At last years Fest I was paying about $2.20. Could not make it this year but sounds like y'all had a bunch of good times.

Keep on Jeepin :wave:

Depends on if you are asking about the prices at the start or the end. Along the front range they were about $2.19 at the start and $2.40 at the end. It was much more in the hills. The Texaco on I-25 I pass had regular at $2.69, but across the street was $2.49. It has been running between $2.00 and $2.25 for the last few months.

Yeah, we just bumped over the $2.50 range around here :mad: . Hey, on another note - is there talk yet of a CO Fest for 06?

Thanks,
Michel :)

Back