• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm naked...

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
Well at least i feel naked.... all alone with no XJ sitting out front. :(

Its allllll the way up in huntington beach for the weekend and CleanRC is putting the 4.56's in it. I did learn one thing though.... all this time I figured Scott was into radio controlled cars..... little did I know the RC is probably for Rally Car judging by the fat ass one in his garage! :wierd:

Drunk tank said:
I'm naked, sitting in a bean bag chair, watching TV, eating Cheetos.... :wierd:

:laugh3:

Bent said:
:laugh3: tatter salad...

I have seen the race car the Scott built and it is one bad a$$ Evolution.

He has done a lot of work for me on my XJ. Great guy and great work!

RP

rpraterxj said:
:laugh3: tatter salad...

I have seen the race car the Scott built and it is one bad a$$ Evolution.

.. You can say that again, and he's -damn- proud of it. Now if the driver would just win some races..

praterxj said:
He has done a lot of work for me on my XJ. Great guy and great work!

Just as important, he will get the job done no matter what is involved, and stand's behind his work for a long freaking time. I mentioned i may have a leaky seal months after he gear'd my xj and he started trying to schedule it to come back for repair. We did some non standard things to my front end, and even if it were leaking, I would never have imagined him being responsible for it. Now he's just gotta stop being so busy so he can fix my 8.25 (Or rawbrown, also VERY good work, but a long drive..)

I cant wait to get my XJ back..... was supposed to pick it up yesterday but the while trying to set the preload the damn pinion nut stripped out on the new pinion. So Scotts tryin to find another gear set... buming my grandparents Lexus aint half bad though. Damn that was a nice drive to work this morning!

cal said:
.. You can say that again, and he's -damn- proud of it. Now if the driver would just win some races..

He has won Pikes Peak two years in a row 2002 and 2003 in the Group N division... Two very awsome trophies I might add...

Thanks Cal, Robert, for the votes of confidence...

Scott.

Drunk tank said:
you must be from over on pirate. who is you is?

Tis me...Tina aka Lok'd Chic

We have a 97 XJ, I had it built up (a little)for my husband while he was deployed last year. I had never looked into the SoCal part here until last night, since we just moved back to CA.

I don't think I have any pics of it...hmmm
I had an RE 4.5 installed, 4.56, ARB's front and rear, skid plates from front to back and a custom rear bumper. It only has 31's on it now, so no bash for it. In fact, it's still sitting in VA Beach,VA awaiting shipment out here. (that's been a hassle)
We will probably just try to sell it/give it away/something, once we get it here.

It was a fun little project for a while, now we are starting a buggy. Not enough time/money for 3 projects. (I have my TJ)

BrettM said:
there is a disturbing number of page views for this thread, considering the title...

Curiousity killed the cat.

Well Ryan shouldn't be Naked anymore.... I was able to get the jeep done for him last night... He was happy to get his jeep back, I hope he is gentle on the gears so they can "wear IN" properly.... Thanks Ryan...

fer reals... Im being gentle with it. I want these bitches to be able to take a beating on the trail all proper like! :D

Damn its weird... did the calculation and now Im actually going slower than what the speedo says. when before I was goin faster.... gotta get used to that.

Drunk tank said:
Damn its weird... did the calculation and now Im actually going slower than what the speedo says. when before I was goin faster.... gotta get used to that.

Speedo gear. They're only $20-$30. It's nice to know where you stand with the law.

Back