• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Directions?????????

I assume you will be comeing down I75 then take I40 East to NC exit 20 (I think) it will be hwy 276 South. At the T intersection turn left then at the first or second light turn right (it will be Hwy23 &74) go to the top of the hill and take the exit to the right for 74, you will see the overpass. Follow 74 to Murphy. Check out www.crawfordsattellico.com for a good map to the camp from Murphy. I`m not the best at directions and someone else may know a better way in for you than I do, so get a second opinion. See you there Fri night.

Nope...it is Upper Tellico ORV area in the Natahlla National Forest...the town on the TN side is called Tellico Plains...

At the T intersection turn left then at the first or second light turn right (it will be Hwy23 &74) go to the top of the hill and take the exit to the right for 74,

It will be the first light turn right and then at the second and third
light vere right onto the onramp of 23/74 just past k/mart and before the overpass. Just follow 74 to Murphy.

Hope this helps.

Back