• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

broke my buzzer

rod74

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum and new to jeep I would like some help if you guys have some time or ansewrs. To start off i have a 92 Cherokee sport 4x4, 4.0 ,auto. tany. 2 door. Sweet little jeep everything works great . Exept for a few little thing i would like to up grade . I unpluged the door buzzer the other day while i was doing some cleaning after i unpluged the buzzer i noticed the doom light didnt work when the door was open or even when you manualy turn it on . So i pluged the buzzer back in and still no light, checked all fuses . All good . Checked for losse wires and shuch no luck thier . So im at a stand still . Do i need to replace the buzzer or did i mess some thing elese up . Now i know this is not a big problem but it's agrivating . Can you guys give any help. rod74

I Checkedthe Bulb As Well As Fuses Under Dash And Under Hood All Is Ok . So I Think Maybe I Broke A Wire Or Something When I Was Trying To Pull Out The Buzzer . I Gusse I'll Just Have To Pull Out The Kick Panale And What Ever Else Is In The Way An Dtry Tracing And Testing Wires . The Thing That Stumped Me Is That The Light Dose Not Work At All No Matter What Method You Use To Turn It On . And It Worked Fine Before I Pulled Out The Buzzer

There is a 'big' black connector behind that kickpanel through which much of the courtesy lighting wiring goes through.

Back