• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground has Wifi

JohnJohn

Member #42
The campground has Wifi and I will be bringing my laptop. Anyone who needs to get a hold of anyone can post here in this thread and I will forward it on. This is under the assumption that the Wifi is working. If you see no responses, then it's probably not.

Please include real name, and description of rig if possible.

I will be leaving in a few hours and be there until Sunday morning.

JohnJohn,

Hope to be up there tomorrow (Wed). Unfortunately I will be looking to bum a ride for the day instead of driving. Do you have any idea what time everyone is heading out of the campgound tomorrow morning for the runs? I have seen 9am in a few of the threads so I figured on being up there quite a bit earlier than that. Unfortunatly I have never met any of the guys up there in person so I am totally flying blind in the morning. I am sure that I wont have any problem finding the rigs, but I really have no idea who has what rig. So, if you see someone stumbling around the camp site tomorrow morning looking lost... that would be me!

Chris

Can you get Led to give me a head count for the BBQ?

I won first place in the Oklahoma State Fair for my BBQ. There are never any leftovers. The menu is home made potato salad, baked beans made with bacon, sauteed onions, carmelized brown sugar, mustard and some of my BBQ sause. The meat is a fire roasted ration of polska keilbaska coated with my BBQ sauce. I will have some hot dogs for the kiddies. We may run over to the local grocery and get a couple of the 5 quart tubs of ice cream. If I can score a big pot, we may boil some corn.

If anybody has problems with the sausages, let me know and I may pick up some chicken breasts as well.

Ah dangit! I knew I should have stayed around, the guys were all bragging on your skillz :D But home was calling whether I liked it or not, and I guess I can't complain- I was wheelin' for a month straight :sunshine: Ya'll have lots of fun, and eat some extra BBQ for me!

old_man said:
I won first place in the Oklahoma State Fair for my BBQ. There are never any leftovers. The menu is home made potato salad, baked beans made with bacon, sauteed onions, carmelized brown sugar, mustard and some of my BBQ sause. The meat is a fire roasted ration of polska keilbaska coated with my BBQ sauce..

DROOL......

dang, wish i coulda hung around one more day just for that feast! but my daughter had her pre-school
open house this morning, and no way i was gonna miss that. :) next time! (or maybe you could do it
again at a chapter meeting sometime! hint hint).
;)

terry

Back