• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best way to run onboard air?

ibjeepin821

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys 89 cherokee 4.0 and I managed to get an older tank so i figured why the heck not run some air through this rig. beach trips can be annoying when there are no stations around. My buddy did it but only by eliminating his air conditioning. is there any other way or is the best way to go through the airconditioner? oh yeah what are the basic parts for making this all work? thanks for your help!

ibjeepin821 said:
Hey guys 89 cherokee 4.0 and I managed to get an older tank so i figured why the heck not run some air through this rig. beach trips can be annoying when there are no stations around. My buddy did it but only by eliminating his air conditioning. is there any other way or is the best way to go through the airconditioner? oh yeah what are the basic parts for making this all work? thanks for your help!
Go to General Dollar in buy a $10.00 12v inflator.

Back