• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear seat, Cat question, and paint help

zfinger

NAXJA Forum User
So while my Jeep was smouldering I noticed a lever on the side that will detatch one side of the rear seat, but there isnt one on the other side, so whats its purpose? Does the whole thing come out?

I have 170K miles and a friend has 2 new high-flow 2 1/2" cats and wants $50 a peice. One is already going on my Nissan, the other one I want to put on my Jeep. However there is an O2 sensor in the cat, and no plug for it on the new one. Will the muffler shop be able to move that sensor without any check gauge lights coming on?

My paint is in surprisinly great shape for 170k miles and I'd like to keep it that way. Is there any way to keep my paint in good shape with the occasional weekend wheelin adventures? I just put on a thick coat of wax, any way to protect it from sticks and branches? I know I probubly sound like a fairy asking this, but the Jeep's my daily driver and I'd like to to retain it's resale value.

So let me have it guys, what do you say?

to awnsew the seat ? yeah thats how the bottom half comes out, you pull that lever and that side comes out and you just have to pull out the other side, to remove the top half you just need to remove 2 bolts with a 5/8 wrench.

Back