• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jks control arms

lostdeep

NAXJA Member #1285
i'm wondering if i should get the jks adjustable ca's. i just want to know if you like them and how they compare with others like RE and nth.

since i'm new here also i guess i should intoduce myself. my names Rob and i'm from morgantown wv. i have a 01 xj, and i'm putting together a good 4.5" lift that will be cost effective in the long run. ie. why buy a part and turn around and upgrade it later.

I have 4 JKS LCAs arms on my TJ. They're the BEST arms out there, IMO. VERY beefy and easy to maintain with the factory rubber bushings. They ride like stock. They don't need fancy JJs with the flex in the middle.
You can't go wrong with these!
BTW, welcome to NAXJA. :wave: There's ALOT of know-how and some great people here. Have fun.

there are a few parts company's that you will find people have little bad to say about...
JKS is one of them...

I bought their trackbar bracket among a few other things, and i can attest to the attention to detail and quality of these parts...

good buy

Same here. . . . JKS all the way!

I have their upper and lower adjustable control arms and their "Quicker" Disconnects. All of the parts are top notch, beefy as hell, and fully greasable and adjustable. The arms ride great on pavement.

I have JKS LCA, dicos, and track bar. My mechanic said that the LCAs are the beefiest he had ever seen. They ride nice, and since they are round, when the tires rub at full lock, there is little vibration.
I like em.

Back