• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AC question (venting problem)

Wise_guy20

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I have a 2000 XJ, and my problem is that air is only coming out of my defroster vents. i've switched the knob to all settings and can feel a difference in air temperature (between AC and reg) so i dont think it's a problem with the knob, but i'm still only getting airflow out of my defroster vents. the only recent work i've had on my jeep is a radiator flush. thanks
-wiseman

Wise_guy20 said:
Hey guys. I have a 2000 XJ, and my problem is that air is only coming out of my defroster vents. i've switched the knob to all settings and can feel a difference in air temperature (between AC and reg) so i dont think it's a problem with the knob, but i'm still only getting airflow out of my defroster vents. the only recent work i've had on my jeep is a radiator flush. thanks
-wiseman
Vacuum leak. Start checking for something being disconnected. The most popular failure is the line that connects to the vacuum reservoir located in the right front bumper.

Back